back to the listback to the list
Managing a Team
The Clan Manager and Team Leaders can manage teams.
A team leader is able to manage only the team(s) he/she leads.
Accessing the Team details page:
- Go to the Clan Lounge Homepage.
- Select a team to manage from the selection box on the top right hand side of the page:
- Click on the "Manage Team" button. You will be redirected to the Team details page.
Adding/Removing Players in a Team:
- Any clan member can be added to a team. No additional action is required from the clan member.
- To add/remove players click on the "Edit Members" button from the team details page:
You will be redirected to a page Team management details. This page is split into two sections:
Top section: clans members - select the clan members you want to add to the team and then click the "Add to Team" button located at the bottom of this section.
Bottom section: existing team members - select one or several members you want to remove from the team and click on the "Remove from Team" button at the bottom of this section.
- Removing a team member from a team doesn't remove that member from the clan.